Yet Another Collapse and the Beginning of BitCoin Mining

It all started when the NZ regulatory body withdrew the broking licence from the HYIP I was investing with, because their fixed income product (the HYIP I was investing with) does not fit into the broking licence's regulations. The HYIP's banking accounts got frozen later, resulting in their inability to repay their investors.

I have been through something similar with my own private investment fund, as I become aware of regulatory hurdles that I would have to cross when I reach a certain size, and how banking bodies would start to check on me (ostensibly under money-laundering laws) when the money coming in from broking houses become larger. My fund closed before I could ever reach that stage, and so I watched with bemusement as anger and frustration built up within the Telegram investment group I was in, over being "scammed" by this HYIP.

I moved instead into BitCoin mining, and my USD599 investment into the mining pool (whose mining equipment is in Iceland) in late April has resulted in more than 0.1BTC (about USD250) returns over 2 months. Of course, much of the value comes in the speculation behind BTC, but I do not care as long as the mining pool keeps giving me BTC for the 1000 days of the mining investment contract.

Eventually, I shall regain my feet in my career, and all these investments shall form part of valuable lessons I shall give to my children, to set them up for life, so that they would not have to walk down the tough and difficult road their father walked.

For more information on this BitCoin mining investment, feel free to Contact Sensei Michael.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second HYIP and Sustainability

Market Closed for Labour Day

Portfolio Update