Still Another Collapse

It seems that investment products without tacit government backing would fall eventually. BitCoin Club has now been investigated by the US government for possible Ponzi scheme involvements. The company has been raided and their accounts frozen. Under such circumstances, even IF (and that is a big IF) the legal team proves their innocence, the company is effectively done for. Nobody can invest with them under the present circumstances, and by the time they emerge, their finances would have been in shreds.

I have already made more than twice my investment with them, and have already withdrawn my BTC before the event. It reminds me so uncannily of how I liquidated all my investments in the SGX before the big crash, investing the money in the best investment of my life - my wedding and marriage.

Right now my money is in Funding Societies, a crowd funding site for local businesses. I have seen a 6.28% p.a. returns from it, nothing to shout about compared to my HYIP, but something to keep my investing fundamentals alive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second HYIP and Sustainability

Market Closed for Labour Day

Portfolio Update