Beginning a New Investment Cycle

It has been an incredible and interesting journey, and I have completed my one-year contract with the FOREX broker. ON 27 July, my investment account was automatically terminated as per my agreement with the broker, and my USD1000 in that account returned to me.

I have decided to reinvest that amount into a new account (allowed under the investment agreement with the FOREX broker) with a fee of USD30 charged to me. This would allow me to continue my 8+% monthly returns every month for another year.

As I continue with the world of HYIPs, I cannot help but continue to remember why the rich always get richer. The FOREX broker allows each individual up to USD100,000 in the fixed income investment. I cannot afford such potential losses and so have to limit myself. The rich, including some Malaysian Dato I know of, can afford such losses and so could pump in the full amount, gaining USD11,000 every month (it is no longer 8+% but close to 11% at these amounts). Accounting for the weak Ringgit, they are really laughing all the way to their banks.

In the world of investments, wisdom is important. We need to increase the velocity of money so that we can catch up in a world of fiat currencies and ever-degrading actual income (when compared to inflation).

For more information on making 8% a month with an investment of only USD1300, feel free to Contact Sensei Michael.

Comments

  1. […] all started when the NZ regulatory body withdraws the broking licence from the HYIP I was investing with, because their fixed income product (the HYIP I was investing with) does not fit into the broking […]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Second HYIP and Sustainability

Market Closed for Labour Day

Portfolio Update